From: Jamie Dickerson on
I have a report based on a query. On opening the report you are prompted to
enter 3 parameters (start date, end date, employee name). I need to run a
seperate report for each employee. Is there anyway to code or create a macro
that tells the report to reopen with new parameters upon closing or printing.
I am trying to avoid opeing the report 80 times.
From: KARL DEWEY on
I think an easier way would be to add a Report field in your employee table ,
Yes/No, and use a form with start date & end date in the header and employees
listed in datasheet view to check who to use in report. Add a button to run
report.

--
Build a little, test a little.

From: Jeff Boyce on
Jamie

Just a thought, but if you removed the parameter that prompts for the
employee, then modified the report to put each employee's data on a separate
page, would that accomplish what you're after?

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Access MVP

guarantee as to suitability.

possible/necessary.

"Jamie Dickerson" <JamieDickerson(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:E1D98D06-4020-40FD-A238-E9794B3951AC(a)microsoft.com...