From: Don on
Hello, I have an Access 2003 report with a subreport. The main report has a
column for customerID and Date, I want the subreport to show any records from
another table that occurs after the Date on the main record. Can I use the
Link Child Field and Link Master Field for this? I know I can put
"CustomerID;Date" in these fields but that would give me results that have an
exact date match.

Thanks
From: KARL DEWEY on
Try using CustomerID in the links and Date criteria from main form in query
for the sub.

--
Build a little, test a little.