From: jasovi on
Hi! I need assistance with figuring out how to generate an Outlook calendar
item whenever people register for a webinar or other activity through our
website. Is a plug-in available?

Ideally, whenever someone signs up for an activity through our website, it
would then forward a meeting item to their Outlook calendar. I've seen this
done in so many places.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"jasovi" <jasovi(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Hi! I need assistance with figuring out how to generate an Outlook calendar
> item whenever people register for a webinar or other activity through our
> website. Is a plug-in available?

Please don't multipost.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]