From: Wendy T. on
Hello,

I am having trouble setting up a new signature. The picture (that includes
text) that I inserted looks fine. However, it won't take the font size and
color change that I have chosen as the default. When I create a new message,
the signature comes up properly, but the font remains the same everytime - 10
pt Black Arial.
I change all of this info seasonally, so I can't understand why it's not
working. Any suggestions?

Thank you!
From: Wendy T. on
I am using Office 2007 on XP