From: lee-sc on
Hi

Could you please share with me how to create drop down list in Excel 2007?

Thanks in advanced

From: Ant on
What version of Excel are you using?

From: Ant on
Sorry Lee-sc, hit the send button to quick in my previous post.

In the Data menu, choose "Data Valiation", then "Data Validation".

Under Settings, select "List" in he "Allow" drop down box.

In the "Source" field, type in or select the list that you want to appear in
your drop down box.

For example, you may have a list in the range C12:C25. Type that into the
Source field.

The other two tabs in Data Validation allow you to enter messages that appar
if the user makes a mistake.

Hope this helps