From: " ctacke/>" on
That is 100% depenedent on the hardward. CE 5.0 did add a standard
KernelIoControl for it, but it's up to the OEM to decide if it is
implemented or not. If it is implemented, and it is done in
KernelIoControl, then you simply need to P/Invoke that single API.

--
Chris Tacke
OpenNETCF Consulting

From: Daniel Moth on
Also, you may want to check out this for generic watchdog approach
independent of WinCE 5.0:
http://www.danielmoth.com/Blog/2004/12/watchdog-design-for-cf-app.html

Cheers
Daniel

From: Enrico Pavesi on
Thanks..but i wanted, for one time, to reuse a feature instead of
reimplementing it...
unfortunately the hardware i'm using (Gotive) seems not to have this api....

is there smething ready in your knowledge?

Thx

From: Daniel Moth on
> is there smething ready in your knowledge?
Sorry, not to my knowledge. Since you can't get the functionality OOB,
implementing it yourself as suggested by my blog entry seems to be the only
choice... good luck!

Cheers
Daniel

From: Enrico Pavesi on
Do you have to "trust" your application in some way to use
CreateWatchDogTimer ?
I have seen in your blog that you have used it. Some particular procedure?

Thanks