From: sandra on
Hi! I'm using Outlook 2007 on XP SP3 and have suddenly run into a change in
the way Outlook seems to work...or at least in the way that I like to use
Outlook.

Normally all my outgoing emails are in plain text but every now and again I
need to send out an HTML email. I'll create the copy in Notepad with
appropriate HTML coding and save it as a .htm file. I'll open up a new
message, change the format to HTML and then insert the file as text. Up until
now that system has worked just fine...until today. I went throught the same
procedure and when I went to add file as text, I got a file conversion window
that won't allow me to add the file as anything other than plain text with
the HTML codes visible. My only choices are Windows (Default), MS-DOS or
Other encoding.

Is this an "improvement" from one of the recent updates? Is there a way I
can get around this? What's going on?

Thanks in advance for any information or suggestions!

From: sandra on
OMG! I'm a big dumb doofus! Please ignore this post. I'd forgotten to include
the html and body tags.

<smacks forehead>

Sorry sorry sorry.....

Sigh.