From: Rob Schneider on
mdoster,

It's great news that you are working on that misconception that it is a
"do-all/end-all" project management system.

Project is a big calculator which allows you "model" the cost/schedule
of a project plan. It is has a sophisticated database, a rich front-end
interface with "looks" like Office to manage the info in that database,
and reporting/viewing of th info in the database and the computations it
makes.

It's a terrific tool. Doesn't wash dishes very well, though.

--rms

www.rmschneider.com