From: bill marsano on

That's what I want--a simple mailing list, or 'group,' created from my
own Contacts Directory, so I can just click one or two keys and send an
e-mail to many, many people. (Instead of adding dozens of e-dresses one
at a time).

It used to be simple to do this in old Outlook Express. In fancy
Outlook 200s, however, all I find is a lot of stuff about Merge Mail
and a lot of instructions re envelopes--real mail, in other words.

Simple instructions for this simple task much appreciated.

--
bill marsano
From: Russ Valentine on
Outlook has always had the same ability. The counterpart to "groups" in OE
is Distribution Lists.
Not complicated at all: File > New > Distribution List...
Outlook has many better alternatives as well, but since you want to keep it
simple, just use DL's and complain back if they don't do what you want.
--
Russ Valentine
"bill marsano" <bill.marsano.5a12b17(a)outlookbanter.com> wrote in message

> own Contacts Directory, so I can just click one or two keys and send an
> e-mail to many, many people. (Instead of adding dozens of e-dresses one
> at a time).
>
> It used to be simple to do this in old Outlook Express. In fancy
> Outlook 200s, however, all I find is a lot of stuff about Merge Mail
> and a lot of instructions re envelopes--real mail, in other words.
>
> Simple instructions for this simple task much appreciated.
>

> --
> bill marsano

Pages: 1
Prev: need help