From: Kamalii on
Here is my table for sheet1:

Shipment No. Product No. of Pieces
A pencil 1
B pen 1
A eraser 1
A paper clip 2
B stamp 3
C ruler 1
B calculator 2

I am trying to create a new table in a new sheet (sheet2) that will list all
the products and pieces that were part of shipment no. A

This is what I would like it to look like

Product No. of Pieces
pencil 1
eraser 1
paper clip 2

How do I go about doing this? Please help!
From: Eva on
Hi
The best and most flexible way is to create a pivot table.
Data/Pivot table report/next/highlight your range - the best way is to
highlight all columns/next/layout/drag "Product" to row and No. of Pieces to
data (make sure that it shows you sum)/OK/finish
--
Please click "yes" if this post helped you!

Greatly appreciated

Eva

From: Ashish Mathur on
Hi,

You may refer to question 7 at the following link -
http://ashishmathur.com/knowledgebaseII.aspx

--
Regards,

Ashish Mathur