From: AndreaW on
Is it possible to set the repeat for just a certain number of pages, not all?
Example: I want to repeat $2:$2 on page 1 through 6 but I don't want the
repeat on pages 7 through 10. Is there a way to define this?
From: Luke M on
Setup a custom print macro that prints pages 1-6 with the repeated row, and
pages 7 - 10 w/o repeat?
(You can record this macro yourself)

--
Best Regards,