From: Mr on
How do I create a prompt in the subject line of emails to remind people to
enter certain lines of text.

For instance many of our employees must inserst a declaration in their
subject line, in line with a legal requirement such as "this email is
designated as 'Restricted under........."

Is there a code I could use to look to see if this text or certain 'words'
have not been included and a prompt appear to remind peoplpe to do so?

Many people do use the subject line but they omit this particular text -
which is a requirement in our particular office for legel reasons.....

any help?
From: Mr on
This relates to Office 2003
From: dlw on
You need to do this with Visual Basic. Ask in the Outlook Programming-VBA
group.

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
outlookcode.com might have something ready to use.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: