From: Booth Dugga Booth on
I cant seem to reply messages both in outlook 2003 and outlook 2007. every
time i reply to a sender not in my address book the senders name appears on
the "to" field but not the addresses. How do i fix this..... Help
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Booth Dugga" <BoothDugga(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Only the display name show without the email address. when i right click the
> display name i only get options to copy cut select all etc.... Its not on
> all
> emails as well but the majority of them. I did recently have to upgrade to
> vista business from home (which required a clean installation and file
> migration) thats when the problem started still have a backup of my old mail

Where is the address when you click on it? Is it in a recipient field or the
body of the reply?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]