From: h20vrrq on
Hi, I've got a problem with Outlook 2003 and cant find the answer anywhere.

I use Notes, well I would like to, in Outlook 2003; I can create the Note
fine, but as soon as I click on the X to close the Note I get 'Microsoft
Office Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry
for the inconvenience.' and then the option to Restart Outlook or not, either
way Outlook closes.

The error signature is: -
AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 11.0.8312.0 AppStamp:4a403990
ModName: unknown ModVer: 0.0.0.0 ModStamp:00000000
fDebug: 0 Offset: ff087881

Outlook has been Repaired & unistalled/reinstalled but I always end up with
the same problem. Any ideas how to solve it?

Thanks,