From: Justin on
I need to create a total on a report that sums hours from one day with
the previous 7 days for each day of the month. I will also group this
by driver, quarter and month.

Thanks in advance for your time and effort.

Justin
From: Duane Hookom on
How about providing significant information such as field names, sample
records, and desired display?

Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP

From: John W. Vinson on
On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 05:43:41 -0800 (PST), Justin <warpdrive78(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>I need to create a total on a report that sums hours from one day with
>the previous 7 days for each day of the month. I will also group this
>by driver, quarter and month.
>
>Thanks in advance for your time and effort.
>
>Justin

You can do this by creating an appropriate query for your table structure.

If you would like help doing so please post some information about that
structure, and perhaps an example of a couple of rows of the data. An example
of what you mean by "previous 7 days for each day" would help too - it's not
clear to me what this means.

--

John W. Vinson [MVP]

Pages: 1