From: hayansekki724 on

I'm trying to create a relative time constraint in project, but I can't
seem to find any option other than entering a fixed date. Example
below.

I want task 2 to start no earlier than two weeks after task 1
completes, and I want task 2 to complete no earlier than four weeks
after task 1 completes. I don't want to enter the actual value of ([task
1 complete date]+[2 weeks]) for my start date, because task 1 will have
an end date that is variable.
Can anyone tell me how I could get Project (2007) to accept a formula
for the date restrictions?

Thanks in advance!

--
hayansekki724
hayansekki724's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/155494.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: Rod Gill on
You can't create a formula to do this. You need to write VBA code to do this
as you can only have 1 link between two tasks.

--

Rod Gill
Microsoft MVP for Project

Author of the only book on Project VBA, see:
http://www.projectvbabook.com

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4613 (20091116) __________

http://www.eset.com