From: Tadjio on
Is it possible to set an Outlook Task
to remind on a given working day of the month
e.g. 15th working day?
Then I will know my Credit Card Bill is due.
--
Tadjio

From: VanguardLH on
Tadjio wrote:

> Is it possible to set an Outlook Task
> to remind on a given working day of the month
> e.g. 15th working day?
> Then I will know my Credit Card Bill is due.

Have you looked at the monthly Recurrence options for a task?
From: Tadjio on
"VanguardLH" <V(a)nguard.LH> wrote in message
> Tadjio wrote:
>
>> Is it possible to set an Outlook Task
>> to remind on a given working day of the month
>> e.g. 15th working day?
>> Then I will know my Credit Card Bill is due.
>
> Have you looked at the monthly Recurrence options for a task?

Yes. They can be of the form First, Second, Third or Last
xxxday of the Month.

I am using Outlook 2007
--
Tadjio

From: Bob I on

Tadjio wrote:

> "VanguardLH" <V(a)nguard.LH> wrote in message
>
>>Tadjio wrote:
>>

>>>Is it possible to set an Outlook Task
>>>to remind on a given working day of the month
>>>e.g. 15th working day?
>>>Then I will know my Credit Card Bill is due.
>>
>>Have you looked at the monthly Recurrence options for a task?
>

> Yes. They can be of the form First, Second, Third or Last
> xxxday of the Month.
>
> I am using Outlook 2007

Why does it have to be the 15th working day, the bills aren't due based
on that criteria.

From: VanguardLH on
Tadjio wrote:

> VanguardLH wrote ...
>
>> Tadjio wrote:
>>
>>> Is it possible to set an Outlook Task to remind on a given working day
>>> of the month e.g. 15th working day?
>>
>> Have you looked at the monthly Recurrence options for a task?
>
> Yes. They can be of the form First, Second, Third or Last xxxday of the
> Month.
>
> I am using Outlook 2007

I doubt OL2007 tossed away the recurrence options available in OL2003.
When you select the Monthly recurrence pattern, what options show up?
There isn't one where you can elect "Day xx of every x months"?
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Out of office in 2007
Next: Email font size