From: Chi on
Sorry, I posted my email at the Report session..

Hi,

I would like to make a query that give me a list of the emails address with
number in it?

I tried to use wildcard characters in the query design view, but it always
gives me a blank record.
Ex: I would like pull out the emails like below:

Chotran2(a)carle.com
Knguyen2(a)clinic.com
Sue2nguyen(a)parkland.com

Thanks
Chi

From: John W. Vinson on
On Thu, 6 May 2010 12:33:00 -0700, Chi <Chi(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Sorry, I posted my email at the Report session..
>
>Hi,
>
>I would like to make a query that give me a list of the emails address with
>number in it?
>
>I tried to use wildcard characters in the query design view, but it always
>gives me a blank record.
>Ex: I would like pull out the emails like below:
>
> Chotran2(a)carle.com
> Knguyen2(a)clinic.com
> Sue2nguyen(a)parkland.com
>

>Thanks
>Chi

A criterion of

LIKE "*#*"

should return all record containing a digit. Alternatively

LIKE "*[0-9]*"

--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: John Spencer on