From: Peter Foldes on
Dustin

BD is referring to me that I reposted your warning about the Adobe vulnerability to
another server to warn people about this issue. He (BD) is a Troll

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

From: Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries on
Dustin Cook wrote:
> "~BD~" <.BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in
>
>> Hi Dustin :)
>
> Hello Dave.
>
>> Just thought you might like to know that someone is copying your
>> 'work' and posting it to another server. That must mean that at
>> least *someone* trusts your advice nowadays!
>
> Heh, You don't actually think the anonymous remailer is hurting
> me with the old posts do you?

No, but your persistence in responding is a) making two groups unusable and
b) making you look like an easily trolled dimwit.

> I know that's what he's trying to
> do, but it's not working out so well for him. Those old posts of
> mine and now prove beyond any doubt that I've changed for the
> better. He may not like it, but he's really only helping me prove
> my case with each of his remailing posts.

Your case is that you're becoming persona non grata because you can't resist
responding.

> Alot of people *still* trust me Dave, they all knew of my past
> activities as a vxer; this anonymous guy isn't bringing anything
> new to the table.

You'll find that you're going to lose a lot of credibility if you don't shut
up.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to
be taken seriously. Hubert H. Humphrey

From: Max Wachtel on
On Tue, 08 Jun 2010 13:34:19 -0400, Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries
<rhondaleakirk(a)earthling.net> wrote:

> Dustin Cook wrote:
>> "~BD~" <.BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in
>>
>>> Hi Dustin :)
>>
>> Hello Dave.
>>
>>> Just thought you might like to know that someone is copying your
>>> 'work' and posting it to another server. That must mean that at
>>> least *someone* trusts your advice nowadays!
>>
>> Heh, You don't actually think the anonymous remailer is hurting
>> me with the old posts do you?
>
> No, but your persistence in responding is a) making two groups unusable
> and
> b) making you look like an easily trolled dimwit.
>
>> I know that's what he's trying to
>> do, but it's not working out so well for him. Those old posts of
>> mine and now prove beyond any doubt that I've changed for the
>> better. He may not like it, but he's really only helping me prove
>> my case with each of his remailing posts.
>
> Your case is that you're becoming persona non grata because you can't
> resist
> responding.
>
>> Alot of people *still* trust me Dave, they all knew of my past
>> activities as a vxer; this anonymous guy isn't bringing anything
>> new to the table.
>
> You'll find that you're going to lose a lot of credibility if you don't
> shut
> up.

+1
--
This message was created using Opera(a)USB: http://www.opera-usb.com
Virus Removal Instructions
From: Dustin Cook on
"Max Wachtel" <maxpro4u(a)hotmail.com> wrote in

> On Tue, 08 Jun 2010 13:34:19 -0400, Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries
> <rhondaleakirk(a)earthling.net> wrote:
>
>> Dustin Cook wrote:
>>> "~BD~" <.BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in

>>> Hello Dave.

>>> Heh, You don't actually think the anonymous remailer is hurting
>>> me with the old posts do you?
>>
>> No, but your persistence in responding is a) making two groups
>> unusable and
>> b) making you look like an easily trolled dimwit.
>>
>>> I know that's what he's trying to
>>> do, but it's not working out so well for him. Those old posts of
>>> mine and now prove beyond any doubt that I've changed for the
>>> better. He may not like it, but he's really only helping me prove
>>> my case with each of his remailing posts.
>>
>> Your case is that you're becoming persona non grata because you can't
>> resist
>> responding.
>>
>>> Alot of people *still* trust me Dave, they all knew of my past
>>> activities as a vxer; this anonymous guy isn't bringing anything
>>> new to the table.
>>
>> You'll find that you're going to lose a lot of credibility if you
>> don't shut
>> up.
>>

> +1

With respect, I don't agree with the assesment. And if I did somehow lose
credibility for this nonsense, it's not from people I respect anyway.

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com>

| With respect, I don't agree with the assesment. And if I did somehow lose
| credibility for this nonsense, it's not from people I respect anyway.

Your replies are not "helping" your case :-(

--
Dave