From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Max Wachtel" <maxpro4u(a)hotmail.com>

>> What about before 12/'04 ?

| is that when the crash happened?

Yes, early Dec. 2004.

By 1st qtr '05 he started plagiarizing Kelly Theriot's work at Kelly's Korner.

--
Dave

From: Beauregard T. Shagnasty on
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:

> Apparently so. I was going by what I found at archive.org, where I
> found the first archived page as of December 2005.

Easy to look up. :-)

whois: pcbutts1.com

Domain Name: PCBUTTS1.COM
Registrar: TUCOWS INC.
Whois Server: whois.tucows.com
Updated Date: 10-jul-2009
Creation Date: 18-apr-2005 <-----

whois: seedsv.com

Domain name: SEEDSV.COM
Record created on 04-Dec-2000.

--
-bts
From: David Kaye on
Dustin Cook <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>http://www.findmysoft.com/news/Flash-Player-Adobe-Reader-and-Adobe-Acroba
>t-Plagued-by-Critical-Actively-Exploited-Vulnerability/

Ever since his announcement I've suspected that Steve Jobs will not tolerate
Flash in his products because of Adobe's failure to address bugs.

From: David Kaye on
ASCII <me2(a)privacy.net> wrote:

>I think that's the whole point, there's no case to help or hinder,
>just nymshits poking at some buttons to watch the response,
>like those so-called intelligent animals in a learning experiment.

Yeah, for the life of me I don't get it. The best way to deal with these
kinds of attacks is to not respond to them. The worst thing is to engage
them. I have no idea who is "right" or "wrong" in any of this. I don't
particularly care. All I want is information that I can use for my work.
I've gotten it here and I hope that this continues.