From: DevlinM on
I want to write a crosstab query for FY totals that will show each month
regardless of wether there is data or not. Any help on this is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks!
From: Jerry Whittle on
The trick is column headings. Open the query in Design View. Right click up
where the tables go and select Properties. In there is column headings. Put
in the expected column names in order. Something like:

"Jan","Feb","Mar" and so on.
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

"DevlinM" wrote:

> I want to write a crosstab query for FY totals that will show each month
> regardless of wether there is data or not. Any help on this is greatly
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks!

Pages: 1
Prev: Creating duplicate rows