From: Elise on
Hi Bill,

I am facing the same problem as you. I just wondering did you find any solution for this ? Would you mind to share out your solution ? Many Thanks.

Elise

Bill wrote:

Crystal Reports .NET 2005 Progress Bar / Wait Icon
03-Jul-07

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C7BD65.8346A4A0

Hello All,

I have created a report using the Crystal Reports which comes with =
Visual Studio 2005, now from running the report to it appearing =
completed on screen can take a little while.

I would like to display some sort of Progress indicator or wait icon =
while the report is being rendered but I am unable to find out how to do =
this.

I have even tried creating a seperate form with an animated wait icon =
which I displayed before the report is run, however I can find no way of =
closing the form when the report is finally displayed as there is no =
event for Report Complete / Report Rendered / Report Displayed.

Any Ideas out there.
------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C7BD65.8346A4A0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DTahoma size=3D2>Hello All,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DTahoma size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DTahoma size=3D2>I have created a report using the =
Crystal Reports=20
which comes with Visual Studio 2005, now from running the report to it =
appearing=20
completed on screen can take a little while.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DTahoma size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DTahoma size=3D2>I would like to display some sort of =
Progress=20
indicator or wait icon while the report is being rendered but I am =
unable to=20
find out how to do this.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DTahoma size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DTahoma size=3D2>I have even tried creating a seperate =
form with an=20
animated wait icon which I displayed before the report is run, however I =
can=20
find no way of closing the form when the report is finally displayed as =
there is=20
no event for Report Complete / Report Rendered / Report =
Displayed.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DTahoma size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DTahoma size=3D2>Any Ideas out =
there.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C7BD65.8346A4A0--

Measuring SharePoint Page Rendering
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/c0a9ac9e-53cd-442f-8981-9d5f236c2be5/measuring-sharepoint-page.aspx