From: Ctalk Project on

This release candidate contains updated versions of the
String class's search and split methods, as well as internal
updates in parameter and printf format evaluation, updated
evaluation and promotion of scalar arguments in arithmetic
methods, and additions to just-in-time method evaluation.

From the Ctalk Home Page:

Ctalk adds object oriented programming features, like
classes, methods, operator overloading, and inheritance, to
C programs. The Ctalk package provides the Ctalk front end,
run time libraries, documentation and example programs and
utilities.

You can download this release candidate at:

http://www.ctalklang.org/files/ctalk-0.0.96a-20100523.tar.gz

--
Ctalk Home Page: http://www.ctalklang.org
From: Mike Austin on
I think I asked you this before, but how does Ctalk differentiate
between methods and arguments, such as in:

nItems = path split separator, paths;

It just feels like some kind of separator would make it clearer. For
example:

nItems = path.split separator, paths; or
nItems = path split: separator, paths; or
nItems = path split (separator, paths);

Happy coding,
Mike