From: johnpauljones on

Hi there, I have tried the above and must be doing something really
wrong as when I add the filter everything filters out, any ideas?

--
johnpauljones
johnpauljones's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/224830.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: Andrew Lavinsky on
Julie's proposal will work just fine. I might propose a slightly different
approach:

1) Take a spare Duration field and add the following formula: ProjDateDiff([Current
Date],[Finish],[Task Calendar GUID]) - this will calculate the difference
between the Current Date and the Finish date for the task. Swap out Baseline
Finish for Finish if required.

2) Create a new Group (Project > Group By), that groups by the custom Duration
field. Set the intervals to 30.

That should do it. You may want to filter out completed tasks using a filter
(Project > Filter for).

- Andrew Lavinsky
Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm