From: Bunny on
I'm just posting this solution since it took me soooo long to figure it out.
When you get an error when printing or viewing a repot that tells you to
adjust your margins and scaling because the page is too small in project
2007, just ensure that your page size and orientation is all the same across
the board (in your print setup, in your printer's finishing page, et cetera)
and that your page size is big enough (e.g. moving from letter to legal to
make more room). My page size and orientation was mis-matched, and once I
corrected it, I could view/print the reports.
:)

Pages: 1
Prev: Resource Usage Work Rollup
Next: Current Date