From: GS on
Your responses are all where they should be in my news reader!<g>

From: Dave Peterson on
They showed up in the correct location after I changed newsgroups and came back
to this -- and also when I close the reader and reopened it.

And when I connected to a different news server, they looked right there, too.

I don't know why it happened (over and over and over).

--

Dave Peterson
From: GS on
Dave Peterson expressed precisely :
> They showed up in the correct location after I changed newsgroups and came
> back to this -- and also when I close the reader and reopened it.
>
> And when I connected to a different news server, they looked right there,
> too.
>
> I don't know why it happened (over and over and over).
>
> GS wrote:
>
>> Your responses are all where they should be in my news reader!<g>

I noticed the same behavior when I was testing Tbird, and is why I
didn't choose it. <FWIW>I tested the latest version.

From: Bob Phillips on
You mean you don't run that help service any more? I didn't know that.

So you must have time to attend the summit now?

Bob

From: Dave Peterson on
I tried TB (Portable) and I was having trouble, too. I would still be using
Netscape4.79, but it has trouble accessing the new MS NNTPBridge.

So I'm trying NS7.2 (2004).

The thread was screwed up (again), so I closed and reopened and it looked fine.