From: Tuckey on
Hi, my company is using Project Professional and Project Server 2007. We
have created two custom views in Project Professional and ever now and then
the views some how get mixed up. For example, we've made Table A and Table B
and put Table A in view A and Table B in view B. Some how Table B ends up
being the view for View A instead of Table A. At first we thought maybe one
of the PMs was accidently changing the view but it has also done it over
night when no one had been working on it. Have you ever heard of such a
glitch?
From: Rod Gill on
I think that was a problem. With Project 2007 it is essential, say again
essential that you apply all service packs and cumulative updates to Project
Server and Project Professional. If you don't, all bets are off!

--

Rod Gill
Microsoft MVP for Project - http://www.project-systems.co.nz

Author of the only book on Project VBA, see: http://www.projectvbabook.com

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5170 (20100603) __________

http://www.eset.com

From: Tuckey on
We have SP2 for both Project Server and Project Professional and a few other
hotfixes. Would you happen to remember what month this fix may have come out
for this issue? I've been looking through hotfixes but I haven't come across
one yet said it fixes this problem. Of course we haven't had this issue in a
while but I don't want it to start up again if we do not have the right fix
on there.