From: Julia B on
Hi all

I've got an Access database that is locked down by giving users access to
forms only and each of the forms has a custom toolbar and a very limited
menu. The custom toolbar has the Advanced Filter/Query button along with some
other filter options for continuous forms.

However when users press the Advanced Filter/Query button, and the query
window opens, the custom toolbar disappears and they can only see the very
limited menu so can hardly do anything.

When I open the app with the same user rights as them (done via a security
module and data entered into a users table), I can see the custom toolbar.

Any ideas on why this would occur and how to sort it out?
Thanks in advance!

Julia