From: Dan on
We are using MS Outlook 2003. I have a group of users who need a pop up
alert message to appear when their manager sends them a certain flagged
message. Easy enough, I'm going to give them a rule that will use the
"new item event" action. However, the users want this window to appear
with the predominate color being red. Is there a way to customize the
pop up window?

Thanks,

Dan

From: Brian Tillman on
Dan <zbassman(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

> We are using MS Outlook 2003. I have a group of users who need a pop
> up alert message to appear when their manager sends them a certain
> flagged message. Easy enough, I'm going to give them a rule that will
> use the "new item event" action. However, the users want this window
> to appear with the predominate color being red. Is there a way to
> customize the pop up window?

I don't think so.
--
Brian Tillman