From: "Tammy Brown" <Tammy on
I am in a hotel, I added my Roadrunner internet email account to Outlook on
a different computer, but I am not able to access the mail. How do I access
my personal email account from a different computer?
From: Achoo on
Probably the easiest way to access your email from on the road using a
different computer would be to use the webmail feature from your ISP. For
example, Rochester RoadRunner service has a website to log in to your email
account from the internet. (https://webmail.rochester.rr.com/). Of course,
this one wouldn't work for you if your not subscribed through Rochester RR.
You would have to go to your specific RoadRunner ISP region provider and
access the webmail website through their home page.

The other thing you could do is set up your outlook with the same settings
as your home computer. You would have to go to your specific RR regions
website to get the proper server information to plug into your Outlook (or
Outlook Express) program.

Don