From: Andy on
Hello everybode,

I am a developer in Navision until Navision 5.0 SP1.
I made some test of installation of 2009 but have not tried to develop in
this new version.

I ask you if there are new things to consider or if developments for
previous versions can be moved to Nav 2009 without problems.
The development environment is similar? Do we use only Classic Client for
developments?
Working in CSIDE/C-AL the customization are reported directly also in RTC
version (ex. new fields in form)?

The problem is that I have to prepare an urgent estimation/offer for a
customer but do not have time to deepen.

Is there some rapid/interesting document?

Thank you very much
From: manick on
Andy,

Please drop an email to discuss