From: adesh on
Hello Everybody,

I am suffering Locking problem, when we sent material for job work through
subcontracting order when i click to send it takes 5 to 10 minute to post
that voucher, that time my all user are locked. they can't post anything in
G/L entry table.
So, somebody can help me?

Regards,
From: eMPTY Mind on
Are you using the Native Database ?? or SQL Server
From: Danny John on
Guess you are using the native database. How big is your database ?
I have experienced such performance issue many times. A good network
infrastructure and increasing the perfomance of the client sytem can solve
your issue to a resonable extend.
From: adesh on

"eMPTY Mind" wrote:

> Are you using the Native Database ?? or SQL Server

we not using native Database?? we connect through sqlserver 2005 and through
Window Terminal service.

From: adesh on

"Danny John" wrote:

> Guess you are using the native database. How big is your database ?
> I have experienced such performance issue many times. A good network
> infrastructure and increasing the perfomance of the client sytem can solve
> your issue to a resonable extend.

we are not using native database, we are using sqlserver2005 and my server
is IBM quad core processor with 3.0 Ghz and 10 GB Ram, and we are connected
different location, through VPN connectivity and some our report not
generated, its take 1-2 hours to generate for 1 page of report or some time
its generate immediately, please help how can we resolve our problem.
We are suffering this problem.

Regards,