From: R.Wieser on
Hello all,

A few days ago I had a question about positioning additional controls
located in the custom dialog, now I have another, related problem :

Although I can get the whole thing to work with a dialog-resource located in
a resource-file referred to by its resource-ID , I can't seem to get it to
work when the same dialog-resource is located in memory. I however *can*
display the same dialog-resource using the DialogBoxIndirectParam command.

I've tried adding the OFN_ENABLETEMPLATE as well as the
OFN_ENABLETEMPLATEHANDLE in several combinations to the OFN_flags, but no
joy. Have I overlooked something, or isn't it simply not possible to use a
memory-based dialog template ?

Regards,
Rudy Wieser

From: Alain on
"R.Wieser" <address(a)not.available> a �crit dans le message de news:
4b0053de$0$30158$e4fe514c(a)dreader27.news.xs4all.nl...
> Hello all,
>
> A few days ago I had a question about positioning additional controls
> located in the custom dialog, now I have another, related problem :
>
> Although I can get the whole thing to work with a dialog-resource located
> in
> a resource-file referred to by its resource-ID , I can't seem to get it to
> work when the same dialog-resource is located in memory. I however *can*
> display the same dialog-resource using the DialogBoxIndirectParam command.
>
> I've tried adding the OFN_ENABLETEMPLATE as well as the
> OFN_ENABLETEMPLATEHANDLE in several combinations to the OFN_flags, but no
> joy. Have I overlooked something, or isn't it simply not possible to use
> memory-based dialog template ?

Indeed, it doesn't seem to work : I've tested and it opens a second dialog
box from template handle (!)

From: R.Wieser on
Hello Alain,

My apologies for having send the reply to your email-address. I only
noticed just now when I didn't see my reply appear in the newsgroup.

Regards,
Rudy Wieser

-- reply ---
Hello Alain,

> Indeed, it doesn't seem to work : I've tested and it opens a
> second dialog box from template handle (!)

Thanks for testing it. I suppose I must have misunderstood MS
description/explanation to the function (or there is some info missing
ofcourse ...). To bad though : now I can't put a custom template in a bit
of easy-to-use (a single copy-and-paste) code.

Regards,
Rudy Wieser

-- Origional message
Alain <alain(a)distrib.fr> schreef in berichtnieuws
heir45$iin$1(a)news.albasani.net...