From: Jeff Cunningham on
I'm trying to get the DCR interrupt controller working in EDK 9.1 with
xil_kernel on a V4FX12. Hardware builds fine, but I'm not sure how to
configure the software platform settings and so forth. In the PDF
datasheet for dcr_intc, they make the following statement: "to use this
core with EDK design tools, see solution record SR18804 for details".
But I can't find any SR18804 on the xilinx web site. Does anybody know
what this is? Has anyone had any experiences with using dcr_intc with
xil_kernel and EDK?

thanks,
Jeff
From: Alan Nishioka on
On Jan 14, 8:51 pm, Jeff Cunningham <j...(a)sover.net> wrote:
> I'm trying to get the DCR interrupt controller working in EDK 9.1 with
> xil_kernel on a V4FX12. Hardware builds fine, but I'm not sure how to
> configure the software platform settings and so forth. In the PDF
> datasheet for dcr_intc, they make the following statement: "to use this
> core with EDK design tools, see solution record SR18804 for details".
> But I can't find any SR18804 on the xilinx web site. Does anybody know
> what this is? Has anyone had any experiences with using dcr_intc with
> xil_kernel and EDK?

http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/18804.htm
may be the record in question, but there isn't much there...
(found by selecting a random answer record and changing the number in
the url. xilinx search is getting better, but isn't there yet)

alan nishioka