From: Phildo on

"Mike Dobony" <sword(a)notasarian-host.net> wrote in message
> I was pretty certain I downloaded some software to run the DEQ from a
> computer a few years ago when the 2496 first came out.

No, that would be the DCX software not the DEQ. You are confused as usual.

>Unfortunately I
> have also had 2 major HD crashes since then and lost a lot of information.
> The manual says that the unit can be fully controlled through the MIDI
> port. How can you do that without a SW interface?

Via a midi controller maybe?

Jeez, come on Bony, you boast that you must be right because you claim to
teach sound but then you get simple stuff like this wrong? You even think
SM58s are omnidirectional.

Phildo

From: Phildo on

"George's ProSound Company" <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Mike you will find the basic features of the DEQ extremely easy to grasp
> and the auto eq is not bad, you do not need software for that either but
> you will need a omni mic,

Surely his SM58s are omni ??? ;-)

Phildo

First  |  Prev  |