From: Geopelia on

"Autymn D. C." <lysdexia(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
On Dec 28 2009, 12:39 pm, George Hammond <Nowhe...(a)notspam.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 19:19:10 +0100, Bernhard Schornak
> <schor...(a)web.de> wrote:
> >They've intact eyes for a PFF test, so they do not need
> >their hands. ;)
>
> [Hammond]
> What about dead people, they have zero PFF too, does that
> mean their IQ was zero while they were alive? What about
> unconscioous people, or people who are asleep, do they have
> zero IQ, stop trying to badger me..... I don't have time to
> respond to nonsense, even if I am using voice dictation
> equipment at 120 words per minute (Dragon-10) and don't have
> to lift a finger to do so. There's no point in arguing with
> obviously incompetwent nonsense.

However did you make equipment write "incompetwent"?
------

Perhaps that is what happened to his income, pet!
"My get up and go has got up and went".

From: Bernhard Schornak on
George Hammond wrote:

<snip>
> [Hammond]
> What about dead people, they have zero PFF too, does that
> mean their IQ was zero while they were alive? What about
> unconscioous people, or people who are asleep, do they have
> zero IQ,
<snip>

I suggest you read your formula once again. Even
if PFF is zero, you have to add 25. Applying the
formula, everything has a minimum IQ of 25. This
is valid for dead people, skulls, stones or cars
- all of them share a minimum IQ of 25.

Greetings from Augsburg

Bernhard Schornak