From: bennyleung on
do you think that norton prodect can use all the resource?

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5242 (20100701) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5249 (20100703) __________

http://www.eset.com

From: Shenan Stanley on
bennyleung wrote:
> do you think that norton prodect can use all the resource?

Assuming the query is, "Do you think that some products from the company
"Norton" or "Symantec" can use most if not all of a Windows XP systems
available resources (such as memory, etc)?" then my answer would be "No, not
under normal circumstances." It can use more than is necessary to do the
job, more than other products by other companies doing the same or better
job, etc. But use all the resources - less likely (possible it feels that
way - if it has to battle the 'bad things' so much it keeps you from being
able to use the machine in question.)

If you are asking if that is what others are assuming when people suggest
products other than Norton, I would again say, "No." Most who recommend
against Norton products do so because they use up too much resources for the
protection level they provide in comparison with other products - not
because all Norton products use up all the system resources.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

From: "FromTheRafters" erratic on
No, I don't.

"bennyleung" <benny10033(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> do you think that norton prodect can use all the resource?

[snipped spam]

From: Hoyst Owen Petard on
HoopleHead Alert.
:
: do you think that norton prodect can use all the resource?
:
: __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus
signature database 5242 (20100701) __________
:
: The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
:
: http://www.eset.com
:
: