From: mrtydn on

Hi James,

did you desiade this problem ??? Bec. I have same problem.

Best Regards.

Murat.

--
mrtydn
mrtydn's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/240389.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: "FromTheRafters" erratic on
"mrtydn" <mrtydn.4dkhlb(a)DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message

> Hi James,
>
> did you desiade this problem ??? Bec. I have same problem.
>
> Best Regards.
>
> Murat.

Same problem? I don't think sp3 is in beta anymore.

> http://forums.techarena.in

Oh, that's why you reply to a 2008 post.

You could make a *new* post describing your problem in detail, and maybe
there is someone around that doesn't have all techarena and egghead posts
killfiled yet.

From: mrtydn on

Now, i desiade my problem. :) Thanks. Just i forget, include mysql dll's
to application directory. But, before i seen error messages. Ok donts
metter. Now everything is good. Thank you for your answer.

Murat.

Best Regards.

From: Shenan Stanley on
mrtydn wrote:
> Hi James,
>
> did you desiade this problem ??? Bec. I have same problem.
>
> Best Regards.
>
> Murat.

What is "desiade this problem"?

--