From: Sam Developer on
Hi All,

I am testing my NDIS Intermidiate Filter Driver for Windows Logo Test.
I have some doubts regarding OS version which i need to test.

Do i need to test my driver on all versions of Windows Vista for x86-
based or x64-based architectures? i.e ( Home Premium, Home Basic,
Buisness, Professional, Ultimate, Enterprise).

Do i need to test my driver of Windows 7 (N edition)?

Where should i get complete list of OS and its flavours for DTM
client?

Which is best documentation to refer?

Regards,
SAM
From: Tim Roberts on
Sam Developer <iamdeveloper2010(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>I am testing my NDIS Intermidiate Filter Driver for Windows Logo Test.
>I have some doubts regarding OS version which i need to test.
>
>Do i need to test my driver on all versions of Windows Vista for x86-
>based or x64-based architectures? i.e ( Home Premium, Home Basic,
>Buisness, Professional, Ultimate, Enterprise).

No. Just test with Ultimate.

>Do i need to test my driver of Windows 7 (N edition)?

No.

>Where should i get complete list of OS and its flavours for DTM
>client?

Do you have your Winqual membership yet? The Winqual site includes the
requirements list, and that describes the operating system families.
--
Tim Roberts, timr(a)probo.com
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.