From: Marcel Nita Marcel on
Hello list,

I don't have a real development question, but rather need some indications
on finding some documentation, articles or, if possible, source code for a
virtual disk driver for mounting folders. Something similar to what the
"subst" command is doing. However, I would need to do this with a driver. Any
other ideas or advices are welcome.

I have found a *lot* of driver examples for mounting CD/DVD images, but
that's a bit different from what I am trying to accomplish.

Thanks,
Marcel
From: Maxim S. Shatskih on
I think nothing but "subst" is possible in this area.

Folder is not a blockwise disk, so you cannot mount it as a disk.

Well, you can develop your own "subst" if you want so :-)

--
Maxim S. Shatskih
Windows DDK MVP