From: eyesofmarch on
Every time I open a page that contains a DW PHP server behaviour I get the
following error. Does anyone know a fix or a way around?

While executing analyzeServerBehavior in Updaterecord.htm the following
javascript error(s) occurred:

At line 395 of file
?c:\programfiles\macromedia\dreamweaver8\configuration\servermodels\php_mysql\dw
scriptsserverimpl.js?: typeerror: runtimevalue has no properties

From: David Powers on

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_19105#dat

--
David Powers, Adobe Community Expert
Author, "Foundation PHP for Dreamweaver 8" (friends of ED)
From: eyesofmarch on
Thank you David. I eventually found the same article and it worked. I've never
had this issue before is it something more prone to happen using PHP MySql
server model?

Thanks!

ps: waiting for your CS3 book.

From: David Powers on
eyesofmarch wrote:
> Thank you David. I eventually found the same article and it worked. I've never
> had this issue before is it something more prone to happen using PHP MySql
> server model?

No, it's a general Dreamweaver problem.

> ps: waiting for your CS3 book.

I hope you don't have to wait too long. I've still got several chapters
to finish. ;)

From: eyesofmarch on
Well take your time. Keep that erreta short.

Rich