From: rml on
I have created a data access page for our Intranet. I can view the data on
our work stations but are unable to edit the data? How can I edit the data?

Thanks.
From: "Sylvain L." sylvain aei on
This first thing to look in this situation is a missing primary key on the
table(s).

Another possibility would be the use of an un-updatable query (too complex
or using thing such as a Group By).

Setting the UniqueTable or the ResyncCommand properties can also help.

--
Sylvain Lafontaine, ing.

"rml" <rml(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have created a data access page for our Intranet. I can view the data on
> our work stations but are unable to edit the data? How can I edit the
> data?
>
> Thanks.

Pages: 1
Prev: Security problem