From: v.k. on

From: v.k. on
Hi bonnie,
I have the same problem and I figure out that in a way lock any image that
loads and even if you change the .filename, the image remane open (and
locked). I can not find a way to load the same image again. Pls tell me how
you fix the problem?

From: Bonnie on
Hi VK,

Sorry to say I have not fixed the locked file issue yet. When it happens I
have been closing the program and reopening it. That releases the lock but
of couse that's not a real solution. Let me know please if you find a
solution. The issue I did fix was how to view multi-page tifs with the MODI.

Thanks.

From: v.k. on
Hi bonnie

I am actually working with vb6 but we are using the same object. Well, I
realize that when I run the program and stop it using the exit button in my
form (code: unload me) then it works. Only when I am using the end button
from the design mode the tiff file remains locked and does not work for ever
unless I exit the vb environment. That means that the users who always close
the program with a proper way, will not have the same problem. Unfortunately,
that does not work with MS Access and I can not still found a way to unlock
the locked property. I'll let you know if I have further news.

P.S. Sorry for my english. Hope You can understand what I am trying to say.

From: Bonnie on
I understand you fine VK. The only time it's a problem for my users is if
they go out of the form and browse the records (which I allow). I would
really like to fix it but I got busy putting out some other fires. I'll let
you know if I get back to it and find a fix and I would appreciate it if you
let me know if you find a fix also.

Thanks,
Bonnie

Pages: 1 2