From: v.k. on
Well, if the users exit the form for browse the records try this:

MiDocView1.FileName = ""
End Sub

this works for me with a very small MS Access program I just did. But you
have to be sure that they exit the form unless is necessary the form to be
open. I this case I am trying to find a way

Hope this be helpful

From: v.k. on
Using this way (miDocView1.FileName = "") you give a new parameter to your
object and you realise the last document opened. So It does not remain
locked. I am looking forward for the result!

From: Bonnie on
Thanks VK. I may be wrong but I think I tried that. I'll try it again.

From: Bonnie on
Hi VK,

I finally got around to trying your simply yet elegant suggestion and it
works like a dream.

Bonnie

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2