From: ShaGGy on
Have you ever wonder if you can have full contents from your desired
website into a single Excel Document?

If so, I have the solution for you at fairly cheaper price.

I can extract most of the website data and compile it in a single ms-
excel 2003 format within just few days.

It can be any website, from a simple site to complex sites like b2b
portals or whatever you can come up with.

Contact me with your website and requirements.

Regards,

Janib Soomro
janib4all(a)hotmail.com
From: mpm on
On Aug 1, 1:46 am, ShaGGy <janib4...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Have you ever wonder if you can have full contents from your desired
> website into a single Excel Document?
>
> If so, I have the solution for you at fairly cheaper price.
>
> I can extract most of the website data and compile it in a single ms-
> excel 2003 format within just few days.
>
> It can be any website, from a simple site to complex sites like b2b
> portals or whatever you can come up with.
>
> Contact me with your website and requirements.
>
> Regards,
>
> Janib Soomro
> janib4...(a)hotmail.com

Or you can just download free programs from CNET.com that do the same
thing and do-it-yourself.
Take a look at WebScraper Lite for example.
From: JosephKK on
On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 23:46:23 -0700 (PDT), ShaGGy <janib4all(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>Have you ever wonder if you can have full contents from your desired
>website into a single Excel Document?
>
>If so, I have the solution for you at fairly cheaper price.
>
>I can extract most of the website data and compile it in a single ms-
>excel 2003 format within just few days.
>
>It can be any website, from a simple site to complex sites like b2b
>portals or whatever you can come up with.
>
>Contact me with your website and requirements.
>
>Regards,
>
>Janib Soomro
>janib4all(a)hotmail.com

How about you try it with this:

http://www.bls.gov/

Let me know if you ever catch up with the data.