From: Nora on
I am having an issue where the data labels keep reverting back to the
default font size & color. I'll change them to a smaller size/
different color and when I save and reopen, it will go back to the
default size, font and color.
I've tried it on my Imac - working in Powerpoint 2008 running Version
10.6.3 - Snow Leopard as well as on the my Dell laptop running Windows
7.
Also, curiously enough, I've emailed the document to a coworker and he
opened and changed in on his PC running XP and the fonts did not
revert to default after saving and re-opening on his end.
I am wondering if this is a mac / early adapter to Window 7 issue. Or
if I should re-install my powerpoint on both machines?
Any ideas or work arounds will be much appreciated!