From: Gunter Staes Gunter on
I'm having the same problem. Thanks fo sharing any feedback with me.

From: marco.russo on
You have to correctly configure Single Sign-On service (there is a
document in beta 1TR, "Configuring Single Sign On for Excel Services
B1" that explains that - please strictly follow instructions!).
I had to reinstall the whole Sharepoint making installation with a
domain admin account instead that with a local admin account. Otherwise
I get Single Sign-On service related errors on event log.

Hope it helps - I lost a day around it...

Marco