From: Gordon on
we are getting the following and cannot fix. This is in the event viewer app logs

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Microsoft SharePointPS Search Service
Event Category: SharePoint Portal Server plug-in
Event ID: 9510
Date: 8/2/2006
Time: 9:17:02 AM
User: N/A
Computer: MPWWW
The Plugin failed to connect to SQL, please make sure the service is up and running properly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jim
From: Bill English [MVP] on
I would think your SQL Services isn't started.........

--
Bill English, MVP
www.mindsharp.com