From: JTurner on
I want to allow users to query our data based on 'Building' and 'Floor'. I
would prefer to keep the search on one page as opposed to posting results
from form1.asp to form2.asp and so on. Is there a way to have dual drop-down
menus on one data results page? Can you lead me to a link somewhere?
Currently, I've been designing my lookup pages based on information I found
here: http://www.spiderwebwoman.com/tutorials/doubledropdown.htm but this
requires that I select my building information on page one, hit submit, floor
information on page two, submit...with results on page three. I would like to
select building and floor on page one and have it post to results on page 2.
Gosh...just writing this is making me even more confused. HELP!!