From: mkr on
How can I setup default font type & size for the entire site so that all
existing and new pages of that site use that font and when any dta is entered
in those pages they automatically use he same font & size?
There is a default font setting in Tool menu Page Options but that seems to
have limited application, font without size for design and font with size for
code.
From: Stefan B Rusynko on
Create a CSS style sheet and apply it to all pages in the site
The style sheet would contain say:

body {
font-size: 100%;
color: black;